Mimi's Party Palace
A 5 star rated wedding day-of coordinator (WDOC)
A day-of wedding coordinator is a person responsible for making sure the wedding day/event is executed perfectly. Our roles include overseeing vendors, managing the timeline, and overcoming any last-minute challenges that arise during the festivities.
- Comprehensive Consultation
- Detailed Timeline & wedding day of instructions structure
- Coordination of all Contracted Vendors
- One Coordinator on-site from start to finish of Event
- Decor setup overseeing
- Ensuring everything is packed at the end of the night
- Confirmation of Venue Cleanup & Rental Return
- Access to our Bridal Emergency Kit
- Plus much more…
*Rates will vary depending on the individual needs of the client and event.
Contact us to discuss your special event!